Welcome!!! I am so glad that you stopped by, I hope that you will take a minute and look around. If you like what you see please follow along!!!

If you are having trouble commenting, you can contact me at kristathompson11@gmail.com




Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Toy Story 3 Party

My son is obsessed with Toy Story 3, so when it came time to start planning the big party it was easy to pick a theme! 
We ordered these adorable invitations form Etsy, I love how they turned out.
 
We have a pretty big family so we decided that this year we would have the party at the church across the street from our house, it was perfect. This is the table that was right by the door, we had a Guess how many Army Men are in the jar game, and some Subway Art. If it looks familiar it's because you have seen it over here at Oopsey Daisy, love her site!! 
The cake with all of the Birthday Boy's favorite characters. 
 The whole table with cupcakes for the kids
 Banner with all the characters, found here, I had the pictures printed at Staples and it was pretty cheap.
 Happy 3rd Birthday Sign with Tissue Paper Pom-Poms
 Table with Birthday Boy's collection of Pez Dispenser's 
 Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head 
 The food table, we had Pizza Planet Pizza, Rocket boosters (bread sticks), Green Alien Salad, and Rocket Fuel (juice)
Besides the Guess how many Army Men are in the jar game, we had Pin the Badge on Woody. My lil sis is an incredible artist and so I asked her if she would draw me a big picture of Woody, yes you read that right, she free-handed this awesome picture!! I love it and it now is hanging in the newly decorated Toy Story room! 

The Birthday Boy loved his party and kept telling me that his Toy Story 3 party was his favorite, definitely makes all the work worth it!! 

Linking up to THESE great parties!

3 comments:

Maggie Lamarre said...

what an awesome birthday party this is, with toy story. My dd use to luv toy story.

I would luv for you to join our celebration party by adding your project into our linking post.

http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/04/celebrating-your-talent-with-linking.html
Have a great week,
Maggie
http://passionatelyartistic.com

Terri said...

Great job on the party and thank you for letting me know! You did an awesome job on those poms, they can be hard to work with!!

chris said...

My son would have loved to come to your party! Such fun details. It shows a lot of love behind it.