Welcome!!! I am so glad that you stopped by, I hope that you will take a minute and look around. If you like what you see please follow along!!!

If you are having trouble commenting, you can contact me at kristathompson11@gmail.com




Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Have You Heard...

That Provo Craft is suing Craft Edge, the makers of the Sure Cuts A Lot Software? I must be living under a rock because I had no idea until today! They are trying to stop the sale of this awesome program, so if you have even been considering purchasing this software I would do it now, as in right now. I can promise you that you will love this program, it's the only reason I even purchased a Cricut in the first place, I love that you don't have to buy cartridges, I can cut whatever I want. It seriously has been the best investment ever. HERE is the link to purchase the program and like I said I would do it as soon as possible, if you wait you may lose your chance. 

Here is an portion of the email that I received from Expression Vinyl that explains a little more.
As you may have heard Provo Craft has sued the makers of
Make the Cut and Sure Cuts A Lot.  Sadly they have already
reached a settlement with Make the Cut and new versions
will no longer work with the Cricut. If you have an old
version just don't update it and it should continue to work
as long as your Cricut does.

Provo Craft and SCAL are still in court.  Which means if you
have ever considered purchasing SCAL now is the time to do
it.  If they do have to stop letting SCAL be compatible with
the Cricut buying now should ensure you a usable copy.  This
too should continue to work as long as your Cricut.




1 comments:

Ginger said...

I have awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award! Check out your feature below:

http://superstinkyboys.blogspot.com/2011/04/ive-won-versitile-blogger-award-again.html

Congrats!
xoxo
Ginger
SSB