Welcome!!! I am so glad that you stopped by, I hope that you will take a minute and look around. If you like what you see please follow along!!!

If you are having trouble commenting, you can contact me at kristathompson11@gmail.com




Monday, December 20, 2010

Broncos Stockings

 Remember when I posted about the Broncos Tree Skirt? Well I couldn't help myself, I had to make matching stockings to go with it. I love how they turned out and they were pretty easy to make, with my grandma telling me what to do :) Thanks Grandma! Anyway my sis & bro in law love them and me personally, they would look much better in Colts material!! 

2 comments:

shslu said...

Thanks for share useful information.
I read your blog,you have described every things properly. i have get more knowledge after reading your blog. I have a blog but it is little different to your blog, but i hope that if you are a Facebook user, you can get more knowledge after reading my blog. I have described whole information about Facebook customer service. Also with provides additional technical support of our customer. If you face any issue in your Facebook account you can contact our Facebook customer service toll free number +1 800 279 7708.

Unknown said...

Great Post!!

Thanks for sharing this wonderful post with us. This is more helpful for find the self care gifts for any occassion.