Welcome!!! I am so glad that you stopped by, I hope that you will take a minute and look around. If you like what you see please follow along!!!

If you are having trouble commenting, you can contact me at kristathompson11@gmail.com




Sunday, April 4, 2010

CARS Birthday Sneak Peek

My little boy turned two today!! I can hardly believe it!! I am going to give you a sneak peek of the FUN party that we had today, so be on the lookout for the rest of the party (hopefully tomorrow) when I have a chance to catch up on some sleep!!

I think my very first try at Fondant turned out pretty darn good!! 

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I loved it! Thanks for sharing!
I have a great interview with a savvy blogger on my blog right now with great tips on how to help your blog grow.
Come check it out http://bloggerchixdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/04/aprils-featured-interview-april.html
Also a giveaway for a Trendy Diaper Changing Pad if your interested :-)

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Very cool - My little guy would love this - Can't wait to see the rest of the party!

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

A DOR ABLE! I did a car cake for my little boy's "2" party too. I love the checkers. Cute cute!