Welcome!!! I am so glad that you stopped by, I hope that you will take a minute and look around. If you like what you see please follow along!!!

If you are having trouble commenting, you can contact me at kristathompson11@gmail.com




Monday, January 4, 2010

Diaper Bag & Doll Blankets

I FINALLY got a sewing machine and I was drowning in leftover squares from various rag blankets I had made so I decided that I would make them into doll blankets for my niece.




She loved them and the best part I did it all in just a few hours!!





8 comments:

Tracie said...

Very cute!!!!

Patsy said...

THese are precious. Great job!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

I love this! so cute! My daughter would have a blast with all those items!

MediMonsters said...

Love that little red purse! So cute.

Carpenters said...

adorable.

Lindsay said...

very cute! How did you make the diaper?

~Krista~ said...

All I did was take one of my son's diapers and traced around it to get the right shape and then I just cut inside of my pattern about two inches.

Jenn said...

Shaylee still loves all these great things you made for her! She's constantly dragging them all over the house and getting PLENTY of good use out of them! After you gave them to her she made sure to tell everyone about how Krista gave them to her.