Welcome!!! I am so glad that you stopped by, I hope that you will take a minute and look around. If you like what you see please follow along!!!

If you are having trouble commenting, you can contact me at kristathompson11@gmail.com




Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day

First of all I want to say Happy Father's Day to all the awesome dads in my life, you know who you are!! I hope that you had an awesome dad, you all deserve it!!

When I was thinking about Fathers Day this year I was completely and totally STUMPED!! All the dads in our families have everything that they need or want which makes it really difficult to find something for them. Then I had a light bulb moment. Why not get them the most commonly used items that always seem to go missing? So we headed to Harbor Freight. 
We picked up the essentials- gloves, hammer, tape measure & flashlight. The things you always use but can never find!!  

I wanted a simple, manly card and I just love how this turned out. 
I found the word collage HERE

Now onto the most important part- The Treats!! 
I fell in love with THIS, and knew that it would be perfect. I wish mine looked more like hers but for my first try I was happy, and so were all the men! They loved it, a huge hit for sure!!



Everything turned out just how I planned and all the guys were happy, it was definitely a great day!

4 comments:

Bethany @ The Paper Pony said...

Everything looks great. You can't go wrong with Dads and Harbor Freight!

Pam said...

I'm always hearing "where's my tape measure??!!"...lol, this is a simple, but smart idea. I hadn't seen the fast food treat...thanks for sharing this link. I may just have to make that too. Following you now thru Motivate Me Monday. Pam @ Sallygoodin

Kaysi @ Keeping it Simple said...

Everything looks great!!! Hope he enjoyed it all!

Ginger said...

Great job! Looks great!