Welcome!!! I am so glad that you stopped by, I hope that you will take a minute and look around. If you like what you see please follow along!!!

If you are having trouble commenting, you can contact me at kristathompson11@gmail.com




Sunday, June 20, 2010

Disposable Camera Alternative

When I got married 4 years ago, the thing to do was have disposable cameras on each table, well let me tell you that it was a GIANT waste of money!! 98% of the pictures were off the wall or the bottom of their shoes, it was not what I was expecting! My little sister is getting married in a few weeks and we thought that we would try a different approach, we have a very picture happy family so hopefully it works. I ordered these cards from Vistaprint and I was able to 250 shipped for just over $10 bucks- way cheaper than what I spent!!

We got some super cute business card holders at Hobby Lobby, red with daisy's, but they are at her house and I don't want to wait to get them :) 

7 comments:

Jill said...

That's a great idea! Cheaper and greener too!!!

PerfectlyHappy said...

awesome idea!!

Deidra Faith said...

I love this idea! I may have to pass it along to a friend!

Kaysi @ Keeping it Simple said...

Great idea!! I know what you mean about the cameras, my nieces got to mine and it wasn't pretty

Kathleen said...

What an awesome idea. You always hear the disposable camera idea, but then you end up of 100 pictures of someone's kid because they were "sooo" cute lol. Great great idea! Following from NFF. Please stop by and say hi if you get the chance.

Kathleen
http://www.lifewith4boys.com

Carolina said...

This is such a great idea! It also helps to save a little $$ when you're putting together a wedding!

We did the disposable camera thing 4 years ago when we got married. Sure, they don't replace having a professional photographer there to take the *nice* pictures... but I've got some great blackmail material from those disposable cameras (thanks to the open bar at the wedding)!!

I ended up using our photos... I tossed out the really bad ones, and chopped up the rest into "usable" pieces. I then put them in a really cool album:

http://expectmoore.blogspot.com/2010/04/finish-it-friday-wedding.html

I love both my albums... this one, and the one from the professional photographer... but between the two, family always spends more time looking (and laughing) at this one!

PS- found you via NFF

Lior Nachshon said...

Thanks for sharing ideas. Ribbon decoration makes the frame more beautiful.
To get more wedding anniversary gift ideas Visit @ מתנה ליום נישואין