Welcome!!! I am so glad that you stopped by, I hope that you will take a minute and look around. If you like what you see please follow along!!!

If you are having trouble commenting, you can contact me at kristathompson11@gmail.com




Monday, June 7, 2010

Bar Stool Makeover

I found this great little barstool at the DI the other day for $2 and I knew just what I wanted to do with it! I also found the cute little fence thing there for $1-SCORE!!! 
I can not find my before picture but it was a really dark brown color. First I primed it and then I spray painted it Blue Ocean Breeze (Krylon) and then I sprayed it with some poly. 
 For the fence piece I found this great yellow in a clearance bin at the local hardware store and I knew it was perfect.
Now my little corner is happy & bright and I LOVE it!!

1 comments:

Alex said...

Pleasant Arts Flower Co., Limited is among the qualified and
professional artificial plants manufacturers in China.
China Best Artificial Plants Supplier Artificial plants manufacturers