Welcome!!! I am so glad that you stopped by, I hope that you will take a minute and look around. If you like what you see please follow along!!!

If you are having trouble commenting, you can contact me at kristathompson11@gmail.com




Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sure Cuts A Lot

In a recent post I mentioned that I finally got a Cricut. I am sure the only person happier about than me was my mom, I was always using hers :) Anyway, I had wanted a Cricut for a long time but was not willing to spend the $40-60 per cartridge, I have more important things to spend my money on.

One day I heard about the Sure Cuts A Lot software and knew instantly that this was the solution to my problem. So I downloaded the trial version just to make sure it was what I wanted-that lasted one day before I knew that I had to have it, the next day I bought it and have loved it ever since!!

I love the freedom that it gives you, you can cut out any true-type font (99% of fonts are true-type) and it will work with any svg file. I can tell it exactly where to cut on my mat and easily change the size to exactly what I need. It has opened up a whole new world for me with my Cricut. If any of you are considering purchasing it, do not wait, I know that you will absolutely love it!! HERE is the link if you are looking to buy it, and I know that you really want to- just consider it an early valentines gift to yourself!!  

0 comments: