Welcome!!! I am so glad that you stopped by, I hope that you will take a minute and look around. If you like what you see please follow along!!!

If you are having trouble commenting, you can contact me at kristathompson11@gmail.com




Thursday, October 28, 2010

Christmas Cards All Ready?

We just had our family pictures taken, and they turned out great!! With the cold weather rapidly approaching I have had Christmas on my mind, and with that comes Christmas Cards! Last year I got so busy that I did not send cards out, I was so sad, I love looking at all the adorable cards we can pick from and Shutterfly does not disappoint!! I love their products, they are high quality and they have excellent customer service!! I don't know how I am going to choose just one! 
I am not planning on having a Christmas party but these super cute invitations just might change my mind!
I am loving this Polka Dot Invite
 Simple but yet still adorable! See this one Here.

 Who doesn't love Snowmen?
When picking a card I always am drawn to the ones that have space for a lot of pictures! I have such a hard time choosing just one picture so I love having the option to put more than one!
 I love the classic look of this one!
 This one just makes me happy!
 My personal favorite is this one! I am loving the non-traditional colors!! See it here.
I hope that you will head on over to Shutterfly and look at all of the gorgeous cards they have on their site! 

In exchange for doing this blog post I am receiving 50 free cards, but the opinions expressed are honest and true.  

0 comments: